15 December 2017

Guess what?


This is going to be!! It's the crochet I promised to show you. 

No prizes for the right answer as it's pretty obviously going to be a scarf! I'm using up wool that I had leftover from a cardigan and another ball of the same brand that I won in a raffle. 

I love this chevron pattern although it took me time to get my head round how to do it. It's so darn simple really that I just couldn't 'see' it at first.  I found the destructions on the internet and watched a video too.  I think I'm about halfway now and once it's finished I may put a border round it to tidy up the edge where I've run the threads up the side.


8 comments:

craftie sylvie said...

It is so lovely, good choice of yarn :)

Maureen said...

Ripple patterns are fun! - but yes, there is always the problem of the ends.

Tim Kaylor said...

Use a Tatsy and tat the border from the yarn.

God's Kid said...

It looks fabulous!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, I really like that.

Crazy Mom! said...

Lovely! You'll look smashing!

Bernice said...

I love this pattern ♥♥♥, it will make a lovely scarf. Don't procrastinate, you do want to wear it this winter.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Very attractive color changes!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.