24 August 2016

Fandango square again


Finally got this Fandango Doily finished and it will be going with me to America. In fact it's already sitting in my suitcase with Georgia's name on it as it's going into the auction.  Actually I know a secret - a BIG secret about the auction but I'M NOT GOING TO TELL.  It's something that's being auctioned but I'M NOT GOING TO TELL.  Did you hear that?  I'm not going to tell so it's no use you asking!!!!!  

This doily is done in a size 40 thread and actually looks a lot better in 'real life' than it does here. That's not unusual, though, is it?

I think I've now got all the tatting stuff packed - I leave in about ten days time but next week is going to be MANIC for me as I deal with some ongoing personal 'stuff'. Nothing serious, I assure you, but stuff that can only be dealt with by me with some quite odd decisions to be made. Considering that I'm a real ditherer this will be hard to accomplish!!!  I can dither for England, I'll have you know!!!

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I hope you get it all done before you have to leave, pretty doily in tow.

Maureen said...

Gorgeous doily - I hope it raises a lot of money for the fund!Making decisions is always confronting, because as soon as you have done so, half your choices have disappeared. I like to keep my options open.....

Michelle said...

It's beautiful!

Olympic dithering?

God's Kid said...

That is gorgeous!!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, how pretty!

Bernice said...

Lovely doily off to America. Oh Jane you will tell us won't you. I am not going to Palmetto as I am entertaining friends from the UK. I promise not to tell a soul.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.