20 July 2016

No apologies!


I refuse to apologise. You can say what you like but I REFUSE!!! 

I need time off from designing new sillies so that I can play and my favourite 'play' pattern at the moment is the Fandango square. 

I started this one a few weeks ago before the hearts were born but forgot to scan the centre and round one. This is where I was a few days ago. 

BUT I have also been playing with another heart idea too and that's getting towards completion as well. Busy, busy, busy old tatter - that's what I am!!!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

It's good to be busy - and these colours are wonderful.The last few times I have written a comment, it doesn't seem to have come through - let's see if I vanish into the vapour again!

Jane McLellan said...

😊

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, my gosh! That looks like some delicious cotton candy! I should not have read this post before eating! ;-)

LibraryLady said...

Such luscious and gentle colors! Love them.

God's Kid said...

Great colors!!! :)

Mary Victoria Webster said...

Your colors are so "you"! Also wanted to say I am really liking my first " pop-a-bobbin" shuttle! I think I got the last one before they were gone. Any idea when you might have more for sale?

Jane Eborall said...

Andrea_H I'm so pleased you like the pop-a-bobbin but I'm not sure at the moment when the next lot will arrive. I'll ask my sister later. I've a feeling it might be too hot in the garage at the moment so her husband may not be able to make them. Also I know they're having a lot of work done on the house too. I'll gently 'nag' her, though!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.