13 June 2016

Last chance

Last chance (just a few hours) to buy from my Etsy shop. 

I doubt I'll be re-listing in the shop again as I really don't like the way I now have to view it.  I used to be able to see things in a 'list' view which I found so much better but now it's defaulted to a gallery view only.  In fact I rarely go browsing in Etsy anymore because of that.  

I'll be taking the shop items to Palmetto Tat Days and will be selling in the vending room. After that - maybe I'll open another shop but I'm very reluctant as it takes so much time to do that.

Anyway, before they disappear - here's the link to what's in there.

Shuttles will appear somewhere at sometime but probably not in Etsy - most likely I'll move to Folksy but we'll see!!!

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I took a peek and looks good, I know what you mean about shopping at etsy I really only go there if a blogger says they have shop there. I have, but not recently sold on ebay though.

Maureen said...

I think Etsy looks the same to me as it always has - sometimes there's a button on websites which allow you to see it as is used to be, Paypal in particular. That changed and I was lost, but then I found the spot where it said Click Here to view in Classic Form.

Jane Eborall said...

I've never found that button Maureen. I must go and have another look. Classic would be good for me!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.