17 May 2016

Round 1 done!!


Even though I'm working hard on the square Fandango doily I still have time to play with the third rectangular one that I'm making.  I duck and dive between them both - oh, and another project too.

I'm going to get that little hexagonal motif up on my site as soon as I can but the weather has been sunny and the garden needs my attention!!!  I'm not a keen gardener but I do like to control the weeds as much as I can!!!  

In the picture you'll see I'm trying another variegated thread for the second round but really I don't like the sample so it'll be back to diving into the tatting cupboard to find another colour that will work.

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I know what you mean about the garden needing your attention :( So much tatting to do. the rectangular doily is beautiful and if you don't like that color just try a plain green or variegated of the darker pink bits I see in the middle. Oh well it gives you something to think on while gardening :)

God's Kid said...

Your doily is looking like a beautiful garden!!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's still too cold for me to work out in the garden. Besides, Dave's been keeping me busy with paperwork at night, so I have to get my tatting time in right after school. ;-)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.