3 August 2015

Round 9 start


First of all - there are still some Pop A Bobbin Shuttles left in my Etsy shop.  I didn't really advertise them a lot so maybe some of you may have missed them!!!

So, here is the start of round 9 although I'm further on than this now!!!!. 

As you can see I'm marking with a thread where the joins are needed on the next round. Poor Diane got into a load of trouble with her doily when she made mistakes on the previous round or this one so I decided to mark the joins as I went. Also it helps as I'm placing beads on some and not on others too!!!

Should zip through this round and am looking forward to round 10 next!!!

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good thing to learn from someone else's mistakes!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I didn't think to mark the joins as I'm going. I will count it all out before moving on to the next round, though!

Madtatter80 said...

looks good with something so large I wished he would have given counts on end of the rounds patterns or rings.

Pigmini said...

Wonder if I'll remember to do that when I get there.... VBG

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.