11 June 2015

A little bit more!


I nearly forgot to show you this scan of round four of the monster doily!!! 

I'm now into round five so need to catch up with posting. I keep getting distracted by other things I want and need to play with - more about one of those tomorrow I hope.

I'm still using beads but not 'over beading' it as is my instinct. Mainly because I'm not sure whether I'll have enough beads to finish!!!

This is my 'sitting in the garden in the summer' project but unfortunately the weather hasn't caught up with me and I do find I have trouble 'sitting in the garden'. 

I keep finding things to distract me. The day before yesterday it was a lilac tree that needed partly felling. Why, at the age of 71 (and a half) do I feel I still need to do these jobs myself? I know - it's cause I'm stark staring bonkers!!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Never mind the doily, although it is beautiful - I stopped with a clunk when I came to the tree-felling bit. First I was thinking how lovely to have a lilac tree in the garden, but then I realised that it was you cutting it down - hope no chain saws were injured during the process.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Looking good! I was at my daughter's yesterday, and she has a tree with a couple of dead branches. I was not tempted to cut them down, but I will let Dave know that there's work to be done. While he's trimming tree limbs with Carol, I may just sit and tat. ;-)

Madtatter80 said...

Very pretty nice light colors, cute pattern.

Jane McLellan said...

Looking so pretty.

Pigmini said...

Hello Stark Raving Bonkers!! There's another one here of the same name!! VBG We have partly cut back the lilac because it had grown round the greenhouse!!!

The doiley looks good and you've caught up with me!!!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Love the colors in the doily! Such a nice 'flow' to the pattern!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.