13 April 2015

Ebay listing and have you ever seen?

I've listed the tatting book on Ebay.  Here's the link.  Here is a link to my previous post too.

Have you ever seen a bollard cozy before? 

Well, now you have if you look below. 

This lady was at Crafternoon knitting one on Friday. For those who don't know what a bollard is - here's a link.  Now we couldn't find out what the reasoning is behind this but I think I must remind you that the last time we met she was knitting an asparagus!!!!  Bottom picture on this page.

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

And you thought you were eccentric?

Maureen said...

Have to say that I think this is probably a waste of good wool! But it's probably going to be part of an artistic yarn-bombing thing.

Ninetta said...

I think it is perfectly reasonable, twinkle twinkle little bat!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.