2 January 2015

Another mouse



Well look what arrived JUST before the end of the year. A mouse from Davina-Marie. 

I'm not going to tell you all about it here - you'll just have to hop up to the Exclusive Tatting Club page which is here.

Yesterday was another long, long day sorting out the pattern pages. I've now finished the Motifs and Snowflakes page which took nearly all day yesterday (apart from a quick walk and a visit to a friend in hospital) and some of the day before too. My 'psychology' behind working the pages (in case you're interested) is to do the biggest first in the hope that the smaller pages may make the project go faster!!!

5 comments:

Pigmini said...

He's sooo cute!!! Can't wait to be able to join in!!

Maureen said...

I think I have met this mouse on the Facebook page, when he was just newly-tatted in the middle of the night! He's very sweet.

Fox said...

Very cute.

Phoenix Rising Firearm Academy said...

How do I make the mouse and become part of this?

Jane Eborall said...

If you look at the top of the Exclusive Club page there's a link to the book which you can buy directly from Gary and Randy. It's an amazing book which has given me hours of pleasure with much more to come. Here's the link in case you can't find it http://www.gr-8shuttles.com/tatting_gr8_baubles.shtml

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.