27 January 2015

Another associate member

Yesterday was again thankfully busy with the TIAS but I'm going to hang back with day 9 until Wednesday to give the stragglers time to catch up. Also it gives me a day or two to catch up with myself too!!!!

Yesterday morning I had another application to join the Exclusive Tatting Club - see the page above this post. This time it was from Kristen who sent in a bauble so now becomes an associate member. I bet we'll soon be seeing her mouse!!!!

She says:
"I would like to apply for an Associate Membership in your exclusive club with this, my very first bauble attempt!!"
I hope to see you in the Exclusive club shortly, Kristen!

6 comments:

Pigmini said...

Well Done Kristen!!!

Fox said...

Kristen rocks!

Mrs. Fink said...

Aww thanks :)

Mrs. Fink said...

And so do you! :)

Madtatter80 said...

That straggler is me thanks for not mentioning my name ha ha :)

Tally Tatty said...

Thank you for giving us time to breathe! I shoved all my files aside and put my shuttles in front of my computer, so tomorrow , I will tat first thing in the morning.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.