4 December 2014

Earrings


Two years ago I made these earrings. I haven't worn them a lot until recently when I found that I kept going back to them and wearing them a LOT. I must admit I now love them. So, a few days ago I made myself a pair in black and cream.

THEN I decided to go for more cheerful colours and finally I ran out of doodads!!!!

Interestingly I suddenly remembered that back two years ago I'd started doing a pattern based on this idea but without doodads as people wouldn't always have those at hand or be able to get them. Here's a link to the pair I made then. 

Obviously I wasn't happy with them as I didn't finish the project!!!  So over the past week or so I've been working on a better design which I'll be able to share soon. Watch this space!!!!


5 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Very pretty and will be interesting to see how your going to improve them

Miranda said...

I like them very much both with and without doodads. I hope you'll publish both versions!

God's Kid said...

Those are awesome!!! :)

StringyDogs said...

Fun and pretty.
Just like you.

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, StringyDogs, you need your eyes tested!!!! I 'may' be fun but I've never been pretty!!!!! Thanks for the compliment, though.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.