10 November 2014

Little Bo Peep



Well she lost her sheep but I only lost two!!!!  The difference between the myself and Little Bo Peep is that she knew she'd lost hers but I didn't know I'd lost mine!!!!

The only reason they got found again is because another tatter asked me via Facebook if I'd got a sheep pattern. I then remembered I had.  I realised that I had worked on one ages ago. 


So, off I trundled to look for it on my pattern pages here. Where was it? I couldn't find it. That got me thinking and so I went to 'finder' on my main computer and searched for 'sheep'.   I found it lurking in the design folders - in the 'animal' section.  Least I'm methodical sometimes!  When I took a closer look I realised I'd not quite finished it. It just needed the final links put in.

Before I did that, however, I thought I ought to make two - just to check it was an OK sort of pattern.  So, here are the ewe and her lamb just in time for the Christmas crib which is what the tatter wanted it for.   Oh, the link is here!!!


4 comments:

Tally Tatty said...

They are nice. Th really look sheep-ish. Glad you found them!!

Garyo said...

It's Chinese year of the sheep next year. This pattern of yours suits very well for New Year Cards.

Marty said...

Thanks, Jane! Your animal section is my go-to spot for baby shirt decorations. These are great!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Wonderful pattern! Great story. Glad you found your lost sheep!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.