28 May 2014

WOW.

I'm gobsmacked - or something like that!!! Two of the new tatting bags have already sold from my Etsy shop here. That's waaaaay cool. I've listed a few more today as I've had time to finish them off. 


I've got another few more to list and also another eleven cut out and ready to sew but those won't get started on until next week and I may well keep them to take for the vending room at Tat Days!! 

I figure that way I get to keep the 'Etsy fees' and also get more of an idea from people as to whether they are a good idea - or not!!! First hand feedback is the best.


3 comments:

God's Kid said...

They all look wonderful!!! :)
Love the bright puzzle piece one!! :)

Sally Kerson said...

The bags look great Jane and not surprised that they are selling.

Maureen said...

I like the puzzle one too - lovely fabrics, Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.