15 August 2013

Jellyfish finished

Having got the test tat you saw yesterday done there were several more but  I'm not going to bore you with those.  None of them really satisfied me until I decided that MY jellyfish had to have eyes.  I know, I know that 'real' jellyfish don't have eyes but mine wanted them.  He told me so!!!  You see I'm a jellyfish whisperer!!!

Who am I kidding - I've never met a jellyfish and have no urge to do so.

The tentacles still eluded me for a while until suddenly brain cell 3 thought of a new idea.  Why not use beads in the lock chain?  So, here you have the 'final' jellyfish in Jane fashion with probably a new way to use lock chains and beads!!!  
The pattern?  Well, it's here.

17 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Fabulous tentacles!

Sally Kerson said...

A very hansome/pretty jelly fish and can just imagine him/her shimmering through the water

Unknown said...

Gloriously magnificent, Jane!! That magical BC3 has done it again!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the jellyfish. I certainly had enough encounters with them when I was young. They weren't that pretty though.
Elizabeth

Phyllis said...

I am glad he/she called out to you for eyes. Your idea for the tentacles just brings the jelly to life. I can see it now, a whole batch of shimmering jellies!

Madtatter80 said...

Excellent job, You did it again. And the beads will make the tentacles have some weight so it will hang nicely from a brooch. I am still laughing it's an odd request I thought maybe you misunderstood the Canadian language :) I am just teasing,. He is so cute I kinda want one, but what would a jellyfish be doing in Tennessee? It is my favorite exhibit @ our aquarium here.

Margarets designer cards said...

Now this jellyfish I like, very colourful and I love the eyes,
Margaret

Unknown said...

I will never have enough of tatting your animals patterns! your designer eyes seem always catching their main features! always fun!

God's Kid said...

A very sweet jellyfish there!! :)

tatterdeb said...

LOL. I've been playing with beads in the lock stitch chain the last couple weeks. You can get a more zigzag look if the beads are put into place a little differently. I'll post a pic to facebook for you.

West Pine Creations said...

OH! I LOVE this one!! Awesome job!

Fox said...

Love your "

Fox said...

Love your "Peter Pan" imagination. This is wonderful, Jane.
Fox : )

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Simply amazing! And wonderful!

JB said...

Love it!

Batty Tatter said...

Very cute. What thread did you use? I like it.

Jane Eborall said...

Mad Tatter - it's a Lizbeth number 20 and probably Summer Fun as it's one of my favourites!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.