30 August 2013

Brown earwigs


Well, what do you do when you've got the bracelet?  Well, of  course you make a pair of earwigs to match!!!  Again this is the Winsome Drop pattern but this time I used fewer beads on the rings as I thought they'd look a bit better.

Oh, I guess I'd better make a pair for the friend with the bracelet.  DOH, when does it stop?!?!?

I also need to put some findings on before I go much further too or I'll not be able to hook them into the aged ears!!!!  

Oh, guess I could use a stapler to attach them to the ears?  No, too painful!!!

5 comments:

TIF said...

I think they would look better without the 2nd big bead. Artists know that odd numbers always please the eye more, so 3 looks better than 4.

Madtatter80 said...

I like the effect of the beads on the little burn orange ones it's a good netiquette with the smooth stone.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Jane, your earrings are so pretty. They make me want to walk around with swollen earlobes just so I can make and wear them. ;-)

Margarets designer cards said...

I think you might not enjoy the staples, the earring wires might prove better for the ears, lovely earrings

God's Kid said...

Nice earrings!! They should match perfectly!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.