31 May 2013

New technique page

I thought that as I was working on the Starry Button earrings I'd better put up a technique page on 'how to' add the beads on top of a button.  

I had a message from an online friend on Wednesday saying that she'd only got six balls of size 20 Lizbeth thread left in her online store.  She's closing down and retiring in a month or so.  By the way, this is NOT Lyn Morton's site at Tatting and Design but another supplier.  Lyn is trading as strongly as ever, bless her cotton socks, even though rumours have been going round to say otherwise!!  

Anyway, back to what I was talking about.  I looked in Karen's shop and thought that I'd better help a friend out - that's MY excuse!!!  Well, must admit they were half price too!!!  I bought the final six without checking if I'd got them.  When they arrived yesterday I realised that only one of the balls was a repeat.  I'm a very happy bunny!!!  

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm trying to work out which ball was the repeat! Was it Bubblegum?
The thing about Lizbeth is that no matter how many balls I have in my drawers, I NEVER have just the colour I need - about to start a new project and I don't have navy in size 20 - only in 40. Too much choice, maybe I should just stick to white.

Sally Kerson said...

I feel the same as Maureen, i.e. no matter how many balls I have there is never the colour I need! Tell us which one was the repeat?

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Sally and Maureen - it was either Desert Bloom or Razzle Dazzle. I'll have to check later!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.