2 June 2012

Necklace located and finished!

Found and finished but then I thought 'will I EVER wear it?'  I decided that I'd probably give it away in the end as I don't think it's bright enough for me!!!

Well yesterday I put it on and wore it.  I was gobsmacked when two people commented on how lovely it was when all I'd done was just popped into town and back!!!

Maybe, just maybe I do like it now!!!  It really does shine when the sun's out.

The pattern?  Well it's just the Winsome Drop earring one really with a very long beaded picot taken round the coloured beads. The centre part is purely Winsome Drop!!!!!


9 comments:

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

This is really pretty! I would so wear this!

Maureen said...

You're so clever - it's very fashionable, not that I wear jewellery myself! - but my daughters do!

Sharren - Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina said...

Aww...when do we get to see it on YOU? How about a picture, Jane??

It's a beautiful necklace! Got earrings to match it?

Ladytats said...

very nice. it not only is very colorful, but very sparkly. I think it would match you Jane.
yes a picture of you wearing it would be wonderful.

Jane Eborall said...

Sharren - I'll 'sort you out' when I see you. What a SUGGESTION!!! Ladytats too!!!! Please don't agree with Sharren - she's a monkey!!! A photo of me would probably grind blogger to a halt!!!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You definitely SHOULD KEEP THIS AND WEAR IT! It's such a great example of your skills in so many ways, and will be a conversation piece! Even the Queen might remark about it, the next time you see her! Enjoy the celebrations, by the way!

God's Kid said...

Excellent necklace!! :)

Manuela said...

Good morning Jane,

The chain looks beautiful :).

love greetings
Ela

Stephanie Grace said...

Stunning!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.