22 June 2012

After the scrap bags - more!


Now you've seen the larger shopping/tote style bags and now (sadly for you!) you're going to see what happened next!!!

This one is a simple box shaped bag with a fold over flap - like a messenger bag.  I like it lots (ideal for carrying a phone and an ipod touch when walking) which is really what it was made for - but.  It's not quite right for me.  It's perfectly made but there's something about it which isn't 'quite me'!!!

Don't worry - it won't be thrown away as it'll become a gift for somebody or even, maybe, a part of a giveaway sometime in the future.  I just love to play!!!! 

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Somewhere, there will be the perfect person to match this bag to! - and maybe you can make another one for yourself in due course.

Monica said...

I love it! I will be listening attentively so I can jump at the opportunity if you decide to go the give-away course! Great!

Stephanie Grace said...

Did your cat find her way into the bag? Someone's made it a home ---and shipping even more expensive, I'm sure! O.o I LOVE the messenger bag idea and would definitely pay Hubby's other arm for this one, but I'm worried that my turtle would come face-to-face with the thing inside and lose ... or that I'd be visiting my parents and my cat would claim the bag as his own... Cats are such curious creatures!

♥,
Stephanie Grace
P.S. If it's not a cat, I'm guessing a giant squirrel, LOL.

Jane Eborall said...

Ah, Stephanie Grace - the 'something' you can see in the bag are two pieces of elastic which you can 'hook' your keys to. Not our cat or a giant squirrel!!!

Unknown said...

WOW this is cool!!!!

Luv Jane XX

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.