27 June 2012

After the scrap bags even more!!!


At the time of this post I have just a dozen or so pages left to sort out on moving the web site.  So yesterday I decided to 'move people' over by putting a big link on the old site to the new one!!!  How's that for genius thinking, eh?  I'll be SO glad when it's done as it's a really BORING job but needs concentration while you do it.  Here's the new link if you don't know where to go!!

So, as I didn't find the last bag was 'quite me' I set off on another adventure.  

This one is squarer and has a zip on the top but under a flap.  Now, I like this one but I'm still not sure it's right for all occasions!!!  I'm such a fusspot.  It's just right for my teaching sessions in the library but not quite big enough for when I go walking!!  Told you I was fussy!!!!


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

It really is a beautiful bag, Jane. I like how you made it have a flap over top.

Thank you for all of the work you are doing to make it so we don't loose access to your valuable web pages.

Unknown said...

Lovely job on the bag.

Thank you for all of the various patterns over the years and all of the work you put in on your website.

Batty Tatter said...

I clicked on the new link, but it didn't work. I'll try again later.

Jane Eborall said...

Sorry, Madtatter - don't know WHAT happened but I think it's all working again. The link from the blog (above) seemed to be OK but then I lost another link. Guess it's bedtime!!!!

Ladytats said...

you are coming up with pretty bags. do you have plans on what to do with the ones you decide you don't have use for?

Manuela said...

Good morning Jane,

your bag is beautiful.I like them very much.

regards
Ela

Jane Eborall said...

Not yet, Ladytats but I'm working on it!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.