13 April 2012

Old necklace starts new 'thinking'!


Well while Ros and I were doing our weekly tour of the charity shops I found this necklace.  

Two things attracted me - the beads themselves (that's the flat ones, not the smallish black ones) and the price!!! 

Look how many are on the necklace!!!!  I got them home and a day or two later they went 'under the scissors'.  I'll show you what happened to them in due course.  I need to finish it off first and as usual I've got several things 'on the go' at the same time!!!!

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good find!

night said...

Oh yes the price is very interesting
But the flat beads are more interesting,with a pearly reflection!
And i'm sure that your thinking will be yet more piquant!

Martha said...

Gorgeous beads! Some kind of shell perhaps? I can see lots of fun in store.

Margarets designer cards said...

It's amazing what you can find in a charity shop, great beads looking forward to seeing what you have done with them.
Margaret

Sally Kerson said...

Love going to charity shops looking for beads, if I had been with you there would have been a fight for them!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.