9 April 2012

Easter eggs

Now sometimes having a little sister can be a pain in the - well, you know what!!!  Now, what's she done wrong, you may well ask?  My reply would be asking me to check her egg pattern out.
I never mind checking out stuff so I did this for her happily but the problem and the reason for me silently cussing her is that I then got flipping addicted to making them!!!

Aren't they lovely?  Here's the pattern in case you missed it.  I gave most of these away yesterday but kept two back to give away today.  I suppose that if I was a mathematician I would be able to work out that that will leave none left for ME.  So, back to the button tin and the HDT and HWT!!!!

Thank you, Sally, for a smashing pattern - you're a clever little sister.

7 comments:

God's Kid said...

Those are really pretty! :)

Bonnie said...

How cute are they!?! I wish I'd have seen Sally's pattern yesterday, I'd have spent part of Easter making one.

Soleil said...

So lovely Easter eggs!!!
I really like it :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I wrote to Sally to tell her how very clever these are, and I can't wait to make them! There are now endless combinations of threads and colors to use! And what a fun use of buttons! I think it's so cool that both of you are VERY involved in the tatting world! It's just amazing!

I'm sending you an e-mail explaining that I'm now 'less' anxious about the new interface change. I've been reading more about it.

Sure wish I could join you at the Buzz!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I wrote to Sally to tell her how very clever these are, and I can't wait to make them! There are now endless combinations of threads and colors to use! And what a fun use of buttons! I think it's so cool that both of you are VERY involved in the tatting world! It's just amazing!

I'm sending you an e-mail explaining that I'm now 'less' anxious about the new interface change. I've been reading more about it.

Sure wish I could join you at the Buzz!

Sally Kerson said...

Thanks for the compliment big sister, but it is you who encourages me to tat!
I am still addicted to making these egg buttons and I gave ALL of the ones I had already made away yesterday after the Easter service so this means that I now will have to make more, particularly as I have promised others them!

Fox said...

She sure is clever! It is scanned, printed and on top of my list!
Fox : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.