15 March 2012

Ribbons galore

OK, now here's another of the patterns I've submitted for Palmetto.  

This came vaguely from the Christmas tree idea that I did earlier this year and which would also be included in the lesson.

I decided to try my hand at a ribbon for a tree decoration and that's what the top picture is.  BUT then with brain cell 3 working overtime I decided to make a smaller version as an awareness ribbon and even smaller ones as earrings!!!

This lesson would be 'pitched' at relatively new tatters.



6 comments:

Valerie said...

Very dainty ribbons! Wish I can see them close-up. Good luck for Palmetto.

Suztats said...

Very cute, Jane! I'm happy to see brain cell#3 is working perfectly!

Sunela said...

Great idea! Good Luck

Batty Tatter said...

Very pretty.

God's Kid said...

Cute! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely ribbons
Margaret

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.