10 June 2011

And after the bracelets?

Before I start - did anybody else wake up to the 'new look blogger' the other morning?  It's taken me a couple of days to re-train brain cell 3 where to find things but now I LOVE the modern look.  Well done blogger.


After the bracelets?  The inevitable necklace, of course!!!!
Again I'm back on the Winsome drop earring pattern idea again.  I'm just SOOOO boring!!!

I made this so it would go with the earrings and bracelets - well everything except the red earwigs!!!  Now, of course, I'll have to come up with something to go with the red earrings - watch this space!!!


Actually I'll let you into a secret - DON'T TELL ANYBODY but I'm making pendants too!!!!!  All will be shown in due course as I don't want you fainting with too much eye candy!!!!  

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I thought you might be showing us a necklace soon! It's very cheery and bright, and I like that it matches most of your earrings!

Gina said...

New look for blogger? Nope, nothing has changed as far as I can tell.

You have a way of tatting very nicely around these flat beads. Does the tatting ever roll up over the edge?

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, blogger changed drastically for me. Whole new look.
Yes, that's why I abandoned and cut up the one bracelet I did using that method of tatting round the shell beads. Old gits live and learn!!!!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I haven't noticed any change in blogger. I don't like when they change things.

Lovely necklace!!

Margarets designer cards said...

sorry Jane did not notice the change, Lovely necklace, great colours.
Margaret

God's Kid said...

That looks great!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.