15 March 2011

Are you bored yet?

I'll soon have had enough of making these brooches for a while although they're proving very popular.  I'm not really getting bored with making them - quite the opposite but as the blog is my reason to keep going I'm aware that anybody who reads this on a regular basis might fall off their chair as they fall asleep watching them float by!!!!

Anyway - here are two that are in my shop today.  I'm going to make what I think will be a spectacular one for tomorrow but then the 'best laid plans of mice, men and Jane' etc!!!

7 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

No I'm not getting bored with them, even though I get a preview the night before they go public or bloglic!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jane,

I am not getting bored either, lovely colours, they should fly out of the shop.
Margaret

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Never Bored with anything you do!!!! Did you find more centers to tat on?

God's Kid said...

They are so gorgeous that it would be hard to get bored of them! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

Lovely! Not boring!

I'm wearing MY new brooch right now, and delighted to have it!

Tatman said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ........snort!.....what did you say?? JUST KIDDING!!!!
Wonderful brooch pattern and love your color choices. :-D

XOXO SOJ

Valerie said...

Bring on the spectacular one, Jane. Can't wait for the finale. ;p

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.