16 September 2010

They'll be here later - don't forget!!!

Don't forget - today's the day when the next batch of Pop a Bobbins will be launched.  I will add them to the Etsy store at 8pm BST (British Summer Time). 

Well, that's a bit of a joke really - one might ask (if one lived here) what summer is/was THAT!!!!  You'd laugh at me (if you don't already) as I've had to set myself alarms all over the house so I don't forget to put the shuttles in the shop!!!!  I've got a memory like a sieve!!

Also to go into the shop these two sets of bags!!!  I love both these sets.  One has tea bags on and t'other has dog bones!!!  One to quench your thirst and other to fill your 'empty spaces'!!!  Well, the dog's anyway!!!!  There will be a full description of them both again in the shop. 



2 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

According to a comment left by you on my last blog post, you were looking to be adopted. Consider it done.

Just call me Aunt Susan

Jane Eborall said...

Oooooh thanks for the offer of adopting me Susan - I think I could easily become your mum rather than your niece!!! At the tender age of 66 3/4 and a recent orphan I'm ready for adoption anytime!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.