19 August 2010

An insight into my mind!!!


Read no further if  you don't want to be shocked!!

OK, so you do want to spoil your day?  Here goes.

Below are some of the 'experiments' for the next idea of mine!!!  I cannot start with drawings or any form of logic sometimes as I never truly know where the start is going to end.  Bit like life, really!!!!

I do like to add something slightly new to each effort - just to make MY life more interesting.  


This is the start of what I THINK will be my Christmas giveaway.  I think I'll start with a button but then again I'm not totally sure as you can see in the last attempt!!!

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very interesting! If you looked inside my mind, all you'd find is me trying to figure out someone else's patterns. Oh, how I wish I had a brain cell #3!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I like I like!
Can you design an alpaca? Maybe something to put way down on your list of "to dos"? I have totally fallen in love with the alpaca and wanted to tat one...so naturally I thought of you!

Marty said...

I really like the one with the purple button!

God's Kid said...

I think it would look great in Christmas colors! :)

Ridgewoman said...

Curiouser and curiouser! xxxx P

Elizabeth said...

We know your experiment will turn out great.
Elizabeth

Fox said...

Love the shapes - very whimsical!
Fox : )

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.