17 May 2010

Two more of the cabone rings!






I really like this version!!!  I must write down (and draw) how I add the bead to the centre - it's NOT added in at the end.

I really have a passionate hate of beads and sequins added to tatting after the item's been made as I worry about them getting 'snagged' and then falling off.  I'd break a leg to get mine included within the work!!!!  Well, actually that's not quite true - what I do is work and work at a problem like this until I've solved it and THEN write it down and draw it.  What's that saying?  Where there's a will, there's a way!!!!

If a bead or sequin is included within  the making of the piece then it's 'there for life'.  Beads and sequins should be there forever and not lost in the laundry!!!  

Am I odd or just plain stubborn!!!!  Answers on a postage stamp, please and no rude ones either!!!!!

7 comments:

deanna7trees said...

Would love the instructions for these. Also, beautiful colorways.

Elizabeth said...

I like that. The yellow reminds me of sunflowers. I will be looking for how to make that center.
Elizabeth

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Both are lovely! I really like the SC in the center.

Fox said...

Terrific.

Fox : )

Sally Kerson said...

Addiction!!!

tattrldy said...

These look great. I would love to know how you put those in the center. I'll come back later and find out!

Typstatting said...

They are both quite stunning!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.