3 February 2010

A new technique page.

I could kick myself.  OK, a lot of you out there could probably kick me too.  YIKES, I'd have a sore backside if you all did that!!!!


I forgot to mention yesterday that there's another page on the site which is well worth looking at.  No, I'll change that last sentence.  I didn't mention it on purpose yesterday because I didn't want you to miss it!  


A couple of weeks ago Patty Dowden popped into my inbox with yet another idea for making the SSSR.  

I've tried it and it works a treat.

So, with Patty's permission I've added her page to the site.  

2 comments:

IsDihara said...

Ooh, these tutorial pages (both Dowden and Takeda) are so clear and easy to understand! Thank you Jane for posting them. I still have to master this technique.

Anonymous said...

Like what I see! Have used the Takeda SSSR and I want to play with this one. Thank you Jane and Patty. Karen in OR

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.