5 December 2009

Off out for the day!

Today I'm going to the Lace Fair in Solihull.  The Ring of Tatters will be there and loads of suppliers.


I've been saving my pennies so I've got some 'spare' to shop for threads and beads.  I shouldn't - I know I shouldn't but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!!!


I wonder who I'll meet there?  I'll let you know when I get back!!! 


I'll probably have to spend Sunday out 'on the streets' with my begging bowl!!!!!  Wonder where my sleeping bag is - I could be homeless by the middle of next week!!!!


For those who don't know me - I'm JOKING!!!!

8 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

Sounds like a great time - get some goodies for me!

Fox said...

Sounds like fun! Let us know about the loot!

H J Hess said...

Janie, Do show all when you get back. Hope you had fun!

Unknown said...

Jane, this sounds like a fabulous way to spend the day! I hope you share pictures of all your loot when you return!

Katie said...

Sounds like a fun time. Hope you'll post some pics!

M said...

Another shout out for pictures of said loot.

Ridgewoman said...

ooooh fun...I'm there in spirit. Come on, what do I have to do to support your habit? hummmm, I could buy a book. LOL Or I could pass a collection plate. or I could 'meet ya on the corner' or someone...nah, that'd never work in my present state. I KNOW....I'll twitch my nose like Samantha and "ding" thread coins.
XXX P

Maureen said...

Looking forward to tomorrow's post!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.