27 July 2009

From earrings to brooch!

Remember these earrings?

Well it's time for a confession!!! I'm always a bit 'ambitious' when designing and I did an extra round on this motif. One too many to make it into an earring!!!! So instead of throwing it into the bin I decided a brooch would be a good idea instead!!!


The flat motif at the top on the brooch finding is one I found in my 'box of bits' and didn't use.
For this (and the earrings) I used Dual Duty thread.

I must find more of this thread when I'm in the U.S. of A. It's a joy to work with.

2 comments:

Needledreams said...

I like it! I think I'll leave the sequins and button to rest and take out my beads. lol I like to work with Dual Duty thread too. When I'm in PR I get a nice supply of it to take to Egypt. :-)

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

oooh ooh very pretty!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.