19 May 2009

Still monkeying around!

First of all a bit of a confession!!!!

The Funky Monkey wasn't the first monkey that I did. I did the 'lot' that are on the web page today first.

I started sort of aiming for the standing up version and then somebody I was talking to said 'why not the 3 wise monkeys'?

This meant another google search for a good picture and the rest was relatively straightforward.

Oddly enough the 3 wise ones have longer bodies. The arms and heads vary slightly but tat's all.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Such cuties! They are on my whimsical to-do list!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Jane!!!! Love the Monkeys!! Great designs!

What will you think of next?????

battatter said...

Ah! I love the 3 wise monkeys! I have a little statue of them that was my Grandmother's, so they are special to me... soooo cute!

Tattycat said...

They are so cute. You did a great job!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.