27 May 2009

Bags and other 'stuff'!!

Below are the bags which I've got in stock but which aren't going to be listed in Etsy until much later this year. If anybody wants one or wants to see larger pictures then please email me on lovetotat @ gmail.com and I'll sort out payment etc with you.

I can accept USD checks too as well as Paypal.


Another matter which I've been playing with is TattingChic's idea which
she posted here. This second method of hers for climbing out of a round using a 'one coloured split ring' really, really works.

I will shortly post a technique page for the SSSR and this method once the pair of us have worked on the wording etc!!!


Thank you TattingChic for bringing this to tat land and Martha Ess for so carefully planting the idea in her head!!!! Now I know where brain cell # 3 has got to!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bags are fab!

Your so sweet to give me credit for Martha's idea, LOL!

Unknown said...

Awww...thanks for the shout out, Jane! I hope you get my email soon.

I love your bags! I can't wait to get mine...shhh! I will post about it when I get it! :)

It gives me something to look forward to! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.