9 April 2009

Another edging

I've started another edging for another t shirt!!

Again I've used a number 80 variegated thread with a plain yellow quilting one.


This time I've just 'adapted' the daisy necklace pattern. I'm sure I've seen something similar somewhere that others have done so unless I hear otherwise this won't get 'published' as a pattern.

I have a confession to make! I'm just too lazy to go and look for patterns either in any of my books or online!!! There, that's over with - I now have a clear conscience for a while!!!


7 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

This is a cute flower edging! I like how you combined the two threads. I can't wait to see it on the t-shirt. Have a great weekend!

Maureen said...

Do you mean that you have used the two threads together as one? - I think that's what you've done, because there aren't any chains!
Mine may be the lone voice, but I would like to see the pattern added to your pages!

Jane Eborall said...

That's right, Maureen. One of my favourite passtimes is 'mixing' colours and a variegated number 80 or thereabouts with a plain quilting thread work well together. I wind them together on the shuttles - carefully.

Tatman said...

I am lazy too!!! I use the books to drool and inspire. But then I do my own designs. Feeling lazy is GOOD :-D

mica said...

Very pretty edging. The little ring between the daisies makes it unique.

Valerie said...

jane, i look into my books but just to look, really. little tatting done lately. the edging's pretty and simple. i like the idea of mixing the threads.

Shay said...

I like it...I can see it on a goldenrod or rust-colored shirt.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.