3 February 2009

I've remembered!!!

Yesterday evening I actually remembered to go to the online tatting class which Georgia runs!!! I do often wander in there and then forget I'm there!!

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and always have certain tabs open so usually flip between them all!! Bit like my brain which has often been referred to as a 'butterfly brain' as it flits from one thing to another!!! Also never seems to settle long in one place!!!

Anyway, I've remembered that somebody asked for the picture of the flowers in a ring which I did back at the end of last year. I couldn't find them last night but here they are now!! Safely hiding on my main computer!!!

4 comments:

Tattycat said...

These are so pretty, Jane. I'm glad that your brain finally focused in on them. I'm afraid I have a bit of a butterfly brain myself.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! That is a pretty bit of tatting!

Unknown said...

Your flowers in a ring are so pretty, Jane!

I remembered to "go" to Georgia's Seitz's online class yesterday too, however, I couldn't remember the password for it. I think her site has changed from where it was before so maybe I need a new one.

Valerie said...

pretty and nicely coordinated. i'll hang it on my xmas tree.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.