30 December 2008

The start of a new idea!!

First of all I must tell you that I've reduced the prices of some of my Etsy shop pieces. There, that's got the boring bit out of the way!!!

Now I am proud to announce the return of brain cell # 3!!!

This is just the start of a new idea. I'm hoping this is going to be a pretty little doo dah!!!
Not sure what I'll call it. I'm hopeless at naming my pieces and usually stick to simple basics.

This one does rather remind me of a windmill at the moment. Hmmm, perhaps 'Windmill' as in 'Windmills of my Mind'.

Before the purists out there write - I do know that windmills have four sails but this still reminds me of one. Perhaps I should claim that all windmills in tat land have six sails!!! The lyrics on the first two lines seem quite approriate for what might happen next with this one!!!


"Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel,
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel ......."

6 comments:

Tattycat said...

Very pretty and that poem gives me lots of possibilites to think about. Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Great idea....it can pass for a snowflake too!

Sunela

Iris Niebach said...

I like those little geometries. It seem a navy wheel to me,
Iris

Gina said...

Reminds me of a ship's wheel. Can't think of the proper name for it right now.
:-))

Jane Eborall said...

That's a wheelie good comment, Gina!!!!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I can't see the picture...Janey, O Janey

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.