8 September 2008

Fiddling around and talking to myself!!!



First of all thanks to Tattycat and BJ who have awarded me the 'I love your blog' award.  I will add seven people later when I've done my 'duties' for the day (dad's housework etc)!!!!!
I finished a seahorse last evening and another is on the way too.  One of these is for my Etsy shop and the other is for a present.  I'm going to make another dolphin for the shop too and then a pair of earrings that I 'have in mnd'.  
The 3D dangly flower is sitting looking at me waiting to be finished too but I'm not inspired in that direction at the moment.  
Yesterday I finished off two roly poly bags and matching pouches but again am waiting to find the 'inspiration' to put them in the shop.  It takes quite a time to do the listings - it's the 'tag' part that really annoys me!!!  The rest I can copy and paste from something that's in the shop already but the tags - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Tattycat said...

Love the seahorse!

Ridgewoman said...

Love the color choices in this sea horse. X

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! I love your blog, too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.