13 August 2008

Lots to tell you!!

First of all there are two new bags in my Etsy shop. These are a stunning purple with a lovely contrasting turquiose lining. Again I'm tempted to keep a set but I can't justify it. This fabric was in the stash that Aileen gave me for helping her out.

I've also added more patterns to my web site. I've added the daisy earring, bracelet and necklace set, two of the sequin designs and finally the Christmas tree brooch and matching earrings. I was going to keep the Christmas trees for myself but am asking that people don't sell them online as I will be listing them in the Etsy shop eventually!!! Also there are two new 'how to' pages by Jennifer Williams and probably one or two that people haven't seen before of my own!!!

Here are the bags in the new purple fabric. They will be the only ones as this is all of this fabric that I've got.


3 comments:

Tattycat said...

Thank you for the lovely new patterns and how to pages. I had never heard of roll tatting. Something new to try!

Ridgewoman said...

You had me at Turquoise lining! But I can't justify buying another bag. No use being greedy; ummm my daughter would love it.....This is a lovely color combination and I am going to keep raving about these handy little bags and love the poke proof shuttle pouch!
X Bev Way to go Jane!

Tara said...

Your bags look great! Thanks for the new patterns! I'll have try those out. Lovely!

Tara

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.