31 July 2008

Yesterday!!!

Well, tat was the day tat was!!! Or rather tat was the day I didn't tat!!!
This week I seem to be chasing my tail. I started on the sequin pattern page and the Christmas tree page but both got nowhere fast!!!
Interruptions galore also not helped by the electric man coming to change the meter. So while he was here I thought that it would be a grand time to cut out more roly poly tat bags - no electricity needed for that!!!! Forgot that after the visit all clocks etc had to be re-set!!! BUT things have a way of stopping even a dedicated sewer cum tatter.
The windows needed cleaning. No problem until it comes to the outside of the living room. These need 'planning'. It's not a good idea to tackle these during daylight hours. People tend to walk past and it's 'imperative' on an old git like me to speak to them and pass the time of day. How much time did they take to clean? I'm not telling. They did eventually get done but the back needs doing now.
The day before yesterday I had an appointment to help a friend with computer stuff in the morning. Setting up a Paypal account, online banking, changing passwords etc. Took longer than I thought. When I got home at lunchtime another friend had called for help so I bumbled round to her house to sort her out!
Hopefully today I MIGHT get something done although this morning I'm chasing round getting our utility supplier changed too!!!!
I promise myself an evening of tatting!!!!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Sounds like a busy day! I hope you had time to tat in the evening... or did you fall asleep because of your busy day?

Tattycat said...

Wow! I'm tired just reading this! I hope you got some "Jane" time last night!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.