4 May 2008

Glued to the computer

For the past two days I've been glued to the computer building pages for the TIAS. The weather has dragged me away to clean windows (didn't know there was a world out there until I'd cleaned them) for a couple of hours but all the rest of the time has been spent sitting here. Looks like rain is coming this way so maybe I'll get all the pages done today.
I've still got a lot of work to do on the 'bonus' but that's not going to be half as hard as doing the basic TIAS!!!! I hope!!!!
Also hope to get to list the roly poly tat bags today. I'm an ambitious person! ANYTHING to avoid doing my tax return - even if it is a lot easier online!!!

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

You ARE a busy little bee! Cleaning windows? You'd rather clean windows than do your tax return? Not me! I am excited about the TIAS. Whoo Hoo!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.