30 November 2007

Day 4 of the kangaroo

Now don't laugh. NO, I asked you not to yesterday too! I shall throw this out of the window if I hear you laugh again! I didn't do much more of the first sample yesterday - for obvious reasons!!! The head is the bit at the top right hand corner. I'd lost interest by the time I got there and also had a few too many interruptions along the way. That's the picture on the left dealt with!!
Now for the one on the right. As you can see - I've started again. This time the tail and back leg are a lot, lot better. I started on the second back leg but that's going to be taken undone tonight as I'm not the least bit happy with it. I'm trying to think all the time about how this would look in 'kangaroo colours' and not the blue and yellow I'm using.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we are not allowed to laugh, are we allowed to suggest that you really really should think about doing velociraptors next?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.