3 February 2007

Phewwwww

Another lot of tatting listed on ebay - oh, and three Aero shuttles. Finally sold the second item I'd listed at Etsy overnight. It's SUCH a pretty site I do wish it would become more popular. http://www.etsy.com/ Listing there is SO much cheaper too. This is only the second thing I've sold in nearly six months!! My only consolation is that other tatters haven't done very well there either. I've re-listed the earrings on ebay and again spent a loooonnnnggg time trying to get a good scan or photo of them. Sadly I cannot do them justice. They really are SO pretty. I love that pattern and my cream and brown ones which I made in 2004 and have worn regularly are still as fresh as when they 'came off the shuttle'.



No comments:

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.